Heads-Up Hold’em is a Texas Hold’em variant designed for all table game pits. Players appreciate the traditional Texas Hold’em betting patterns along with unique enhancements that offer additional benefits.
How to Play
- Players place two equal ante and odds wagers and any optional side bets.
- Players and the dealer receive two cards (pocket cards).
- Players may check or make a raise wager three times the ante.
- The dealer reveals the three-card flop.
- Players may check or raise two times the ante.
- The dealer reveals the two-card turn and river.
- Players may raise one times the ante or fold.
- The players and the dealer use the five community cards and their two pocket cards to make their best five-card poker hand.
- The best hand wins and any side bets are reconciled.
Optional Side Bets
Optional side bets include:
- Trips Plus – Wins odds with trips or better using the player’s best five-card hand
- Pocket Bonus – Wins odds with a pair or an ace and face card in the player’s pocket cards
- Bad Beat Bonus – Wins odds if the player loses with a straight or better